Saturday, January 30, 2010

IT'S BEEN A WHILE. . .

Okay so five months later I am finally updating this blog thingy! And what a crazy five months! I have been wanting to get this done for a while, but my computer was not reading my SD card. So I finally saved the pics to Jared's laptop and SHAZAM! Pictures finally! (Note to all women with husbands who can fix everything!: Jared thought he could fix our computer and now it is in the repair shop just trying to see if we can salvage anything that was on it! At least he admitted that next time we will just take it in first!) But the last time I tried to do a blog update I found Ashton in the other room with an empty bottle of comet that used to be full! I had aqua colored carpet that had to be vacuumed, the whole area had to then be handwashed and of course the room had to be aired out! Immediately preceding this he got in the bathtub with his boots on, and immediately following he gave half of his cookie to Ryan, which Ryan was spitting up all night long!

So now to the real updates! Ryan is 5 months old and doing great! He is such a happy, easy going baby except for when he is hungry! Then he knows how to turn on a massey temper! The kids absolutely adore him and I cannot tell Ashton enough times to stay out of Ryan's room and to NOT climb in his bed and wake him up. This usually happens once a day. Ashton is potty trained and thinks that means he gets to go around naked all the time everywhere! I think it is a guy thing! He is full of energy! Reagan is in Sunbeams and she loves it! She has really started coming out of her shell lately which is great! She is very into anything fancy! I can recite from memory Fancy Nancy and 10 Little Dinosaurs between she and Ashton reading those books incessantly! They are all soo much fun and keep us on our toes and on the look out for those "it seems too quiet" moments!















5 comments:

The Hulls said...

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to see everything is going well with the Massey family! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I loved the stories about Ashton... although those kinds of stories are usually funnier from an outsiders point of view when you don't have to clean it up! :)

jen said...

Glad you're still alive and sane! Well, enough to post, anyway : )
It looks like you had a great Christmas! I have to laugh about the Comet thing because Mason seriously just came out an hour ago with similar cleaner. Shake all over for instant fun.

Josh and Kristen said...

What cute kids! I was happy to read an update on your blog. Sorry we missed your party! Thanks for the invite!

Lindsey Whiting said...

hey this is phillip. the first thing i noticed when i saw the pictures was that reagan was tilting her head a little whitney-esk. cute kids

Heidi J said...

Your kids look exactly like you 2. It's crazy! Where do you guys live now??