Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wedding!

Congratulations! My little sister Whitney married Jared's little bro Skyler in the Salt Lake Temple on August 20! It was a fun day and Lindsey and Addison even were able to make it out for it! Everything went great, Whitney looked stunning and Skyler got lucky to get her! The next day ( the 21st) was the reception. I made the cake for it and in the middle of cake making I heard a scream outside. This was not a typical scream! I ran outside to find Ashton covered in blood (I don't know how many more times I will have to have sights like this, but I am sure that was not the last!) After I got the blood washed off and was finally able to discover the sight of injury I noticed that just under his lip was a huge split! We debated about if it needed stitches, decided it probably did and took him to the E.R. Yep, he split all the way through his lip! He only needed two stitches, but he was not happy! He kept telling the doctors to "go away" and screamed NO throughout the whole procedure! We didn't get a great picture of it, because of all the ongoing events, so if you can see in these pictures his bottom lip where it seems a little discolored that is where it happened! We didn't think we were going to have time to finish getting the cake put together, but in the end it worked out, phew!










3 comments:

Jeana said...

The cake looks AMAZING! I knew you had it in you :)

jen said...

The cake does look great. I'm impressed :)

Congrats to your sister! Her dress is beautiful!

سبحان الله said...

مكافحة الحشرات تحتاج الى شركة يكون عندها الخبره الكافية لكى تحصل على خدمة مكافحة الآفات متميزة ولا تتعرض لمثل ذالك الحادث مره اخرى لان الشركة سوف تحمى منزلك من دخول الحشرات ثانيتاً
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
هى الافضل فى الاحساء من حيث الاسعار والتطور وجودة الخدمات