Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anyway back to Christmas! It was great! Reagan was excited for Santa to come and she wanted him to bring her a doll and AShton a toy. Well, I think she was a bit overwhelmed when her dad woke her up at 3 to see what Santa brought! Just kidding, the kids woke up at their usual 5:00 and couldn't figure out what their dad was dancing around about! He gets a little excited! But Reagan walked into the living room saw everything and just stopped, I am sure she was thinking "holy cow this is way more than a doll and a toy!" Anyway the kids had fun, and I had a great Christmas. Jared spoils me. He really does. He is always buying me WAY more than I need. I got a way too much that I knew about, and then he surprised me with a DYSON! It is the animal one and so it really sucks (but in a good way!)!. I had no idea! It made the homemade bookmarks I gave him seem a little cheap! No he really is so good to me! I got an itouch for Valentine's Day too. But I guess as long as he wants to keep buying me things I won't stop him. . . besides I REALLY deserve it!








Merry Christmas everyone and a happy St. Patrick's Day! Yes, I know it is late and has been forever since I last posted. But I am not going to say that I will do better because I know I won't. Blogging didn't even cross my mind as a new year's resolution. Because at least those should be something you will stick to for two weeks, right?

0 comments: