Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Destroying Angel

Ashton, Ashton, Ashton! This boy is all over and everywhere!! He is a speedy crawler and already thinks he can do it all! Jared very often gives out nicknames, most of which never stick and are pretty cheesy! However, he gave Ashton two recently that seem to do him justice! The Bulldozer and the destroying angel!

What has Ashton been up to?

Learning how to flush the toilet!
Unrolls the whole roll of TP and then eats it!
Plays in the toilet!
Still spitting up!
Pulls Reagan's hair!
Give's Reagan plenty of hugs and kisses to make up for it!
Throws all the clean clothes out of the laundry basket, and destroys the folded piles!
Can't get enough of his DA DA DA DA!
Wakes up 3 times a night still! Something we have REALLY got to work on!
Opens all drawers and pulls out everything he can!
Tries to dive headfirst off the beds and couches!
Eats 3 bites of his food and then throws it!
Loves to suck on rocks and eat dirt (luckily he still spits up, so he will just gush out mud!)!
Already tries to annoy Reagan, successfully!
Tries to get to every cord he can get his hands on and yank!

We love our little Ashton too! He is such a doll and is always loads of fun!













5 comments:

Jeana said...

Cute kids cuz, but you are so going down for that BYU comment! I will post a picture but it will be nothing like the one you described...ha ha

jen said...

Oh gosh, you are so going to have to give me advice. I'm so worried about having a little terror man around the house! I don't know why. I felt like I was having a boy from the beginning, but could only picture myself with a little girl. I just keep on seeing images of this crazy little person getting into EVERYTHING! Seriously, though, he is so cute :) I'm sure they keep you busy! How are you doing? What's the political climate like out there? (I ask because I had a friend from my ward just move out there and apparently re-registered as a Democrat...)

Lindsey Whiting said...

So fun. I didn't realize you were still lacking in the sleep department, sorry about that, that is not fun.

Marcy said...

I can't believe how much they look alike and how big they are! My kids don't sleep either.. both of them...

Stacey said...

Yea! I'm glad you finally did more posts! (not to guilt trip or anything) i'm glad to see all you guys have been up too! Looks like fun! I love the destroying angel nick name!